Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
CCNA is for individuals who are interested in building a future in networking domain on Cisco products. Network administrators, technicians, and anyone who needs to configure and support multiprotocol networks and get started with basic Cisco IOS software.
|Requirements||Basic knowledge of computer hardware and windows.|
|Training Cost||Rs.10000 + S.T.|
|Certification Exam||Track 1: Single Exam Path- 640-802 CCNA exam
Track 2: Dual Exam Path- ICND1 exam and ICND2 exam
|Certification Cost||$250 for Single Exam Path|
|Career Options||Network Engineer, Network Administrator|
What is CCNA ?
CCNA stands for Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA). It is the foundation / associate level of networking training programme. This also covers the entry level Cisco Certified Entry Networking Technician (CCENT) training.
Our CCNA training shall enable you to start off your career as a Network Engineer who can provide LAN and WAN network support to customers in a corporate setting. This program is an intensive and hands-on lecture experience that develops technical skills and knowledge about the effective operation and support of corporate network infrastructures.
It also prepares you for more advanced training and certifications like CCDA/CCNA Security/CCNA Wireless/ CCNA VOIP/ CCNP/CCSP/CCIP/CCVP and CCDP certifications.
Who is it for ?
CCNA is for individuals who are interested in building a future in networking domain on Cisco products. Network administrators, technicians, and anyone who needs to configure and support multiprotocol networks and get started with basic Cisco IOS software. CCNA Certification is the prerequisite for any Cisco Certification. If you want to reach a Professional or Expert level in the Cisco Career Certification tracks, Passing CCNA test is the first step.
Eligibility for CCNA – To attend this course you must have a basic knowledge of computer hardware and windows. Knowledge of Comptia N+ & MCP would be an added advantage.
What will I learn ?
After doing this course you will be able to install, configure, operate, and troubleshoot medium-size computer networks and remote sites. The following topics are general guidelines for the content likely to be included on the Cisco Certified Network Associate
- Describe how a network works
- Configure, verify and troubleshoot a switch with VLANs and interswitch communications.
- Implement an IP addressing scheme and IP Services to meet network requirements in a Enterprise branch office network.
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot basic router operation and routing on Cisco devices
- Explain and select the appropriate administrative tasks required for a WLAN
- Identify security threats to a network and describe general methods to mitigate those threats
- Implement, verify, and troubleshoot NAT and ACLs in a medium-size branch office network.
- Implement and verify WAN links
How can I get CCNA Certification & How can I get CCNA Certification ?
The CCNA Training will prepare the student or candidates to the CCNA Exam. The CCNA Certification is the first step in Cisco certification. There are two tracks that can be followed in achieving the CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate) certification.
|Track 1: Single Exam Path||Track 2: Dual Exam Path|
Passing the 640-802 CCNA exam.
Passing the ICND1 exam and ICND2 exam
The above exams are held at the TIIT Delhi Campus as TIIT is a Vue Authorized Testing Centre. Please contact us for the cost & schedule of these exams.
What are the Job Prospects & Career Options ?
Today, CCNA has become one of the most sought after network certifications. With the rapidly growing demand for networking in business and telecom, CCNA can help you to land a better job in networking or to increase the salary in your current job. CCNAs receive the following benefits:
- Industry recognition of your knowledge and proficiency with Cisco products and technologies.
- CCNA logo to enable you to identify your status to colleagues or clients.
- Affiliation with more than 10,000 CCNAs worldwide.
- Get a better & higher paying job.
- You become eligible for higher certification/specializations like CCNP etc.
Why choose IHT ?
1. We produce industry ready professionals not tech coolies: With our in-depth coverage of each topic we aim at taking a limited number of students and transform them into top-notch professionals.
2. Others only teach networking. We do it everyday: IHT is part of a hardcore networking solutions company TNS. Many working students join us because we help them solve problems they face in their jobs everyday.
3. Hands on Training with real equipment: IHT has the most CISCO devices for any training institute. IHT believes in ?Shaping Careers? , we provide one CISCO router to every one or two students while our competition provides one router for the entire batch or uses software simulators.