Duration: 3 month
These days, technology has advanced to such a level that living without it has become quite impossible. Mobile phones are one such technological device that people feel lost without. People seem to be using their mobile phones a lot more and especiallyto surf the internet and download files. This can lead to problems on your phone. A problematic phone hinders your performance at work and brings all your other dealings to a halt. Whether you want to make a career of repairing mobile phones or you only want to do the course as a hobby, the Institute of Hardware Technology has special courses on mobile repairing.
There are two Training schedule.
Full Time Training (8 Days)
In this training, trainees have to spare 8 full working days. People from across the country join this program. Our counselor will also help in managing lodge & food at the cost of trainees.
Commenced Dates: New batch for this training start on 16th of the every Month.
Part Time Training (45 Days)
This training being conducted throughout the year. Aspirants can call the counselor & take the more information. Duration of the training is two hours per day.
Commenced Date for this training can be confirm from counselor.
Module I (Mobile Phone Basic Electronics)
- Electrical Parameters – Current, Voltage, Frequency.
- Mobile electronic components – Resistor, Capacitors, Diodes, Transistors and LEDs
- Use of Multimeter – Measuring resistance, Capacitance, Voltage, batteries etc.
Module 2 (Mobile Phone Components)
- Mobile Components – Speaker, Mic, Ringer, Vibrator, Changing connector, Memory, Antenna etc.
Module 3 (Mobile Phone Basic Introduction)
- Different terms used in mobile phones – Bluetooth, SMS, Memory Cards
- Different Services – GPRS, WAP, 2G. 3G & 4G
- Different Functions – Speed dialing, Call waiting, Call conference etc.
Module 4 (Basic Troubleshooting)
- Tools used foropening Mobile phones
- Disassembly and Assembly of Mobile phones
- Components testing, troubleshooting and replacement-display, Speakers, Misc, Ringer, Vibrator
- Charging Connector, Antennas
- Cleaning method of PCB
- Replacement of panels
Module 5 (Advance Mobile Hardware)
- Different Section in Mobile phone – PFO section, RF section etc.
- Introduction to various ICs and Electronic Components – PA, Antenna switch, RAM
- IC, Cobb, Power IC, Charging IC, CPU (MAD/UPP), filers, etc.
- Study of Block diagram and PCB pictorial
- Tracing and troubleshooting through circuit diagram
Module 6 (Software Introduction)
- Introduction to personal computers
- Software features like downloading thru Bluetooth, data backup etc.
- Connecting Mobile with PC
- Introduction of flashing and software upgrades
- Software Related Troubleshooting, Hanging Problem, Virus Problem etc.
Module 7 (Software World Class Unlockers)
- Flashing and unlocking with UFS Box.
- Flashing and unlocking with Octopus Box.
- Flashing and unlocking with Miracle eagle eye-China
- A Samsung-Samsung tab, Smartphone
- I-Phone Flashing and Unlocking
- Unlocking Country Lock
Module 8 (Faults And Solution-Hardware (L1/L2/L3)
Circuit diagrams and PCB diagrams showing faults and solutions for Nokia, Motorola, Sony, LG, Samsung Jumper setting-Nokia, Motorola, Sony, LG, Samsung and China Phones etc. Once you have completed the Advance Mobile & Smart Phone Repairing course, you will be able to service, repair and maintain mobile phones ata professional level.